Owning a brand new home for the first time is now even easier - thanks to a special scheme from Barratt at Abbottsmoor.
Situated within Baglan in Port Talbot, the exciting development is offering Headstart to buyers of its popular three bedroom Palmerston house design.
"This is a wonderful chance for people to buy this superb new home at Abbottsmoor," said Barratt sales director, Richard Lawson. "We want to make the process as easy as possible for those looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder, so we are offering them the opportunity to use Headstart."
Headstart is a shared equity scheme that allows buyers to secure a home for just 85 per cent of the asking price. The remaining 15 per cent is funded through a deferred Barratt loan. And buyers don't have to pay this until the home is sold again or in ten years, whichever is sooner.
Priced from £127,500 - or just £108,375 with Headstart - the three bedroom Palmerston family home offers an attractive lounge leading through to a fully fitted breakfasting kitchen, with french doors leading out to the rear garden.
Upstairs, there are three good-sized bedrooms and a colour-coordinated family bathroom.
"Buyers here can enjoy a dream combination of a peaceful and tranquil setting that is just minutes from local amenities and transport connections," added Richard.
"All this makes for a relaxed way of life that is easily accessible for first time buyers - thanks to Headstart and the Palmerston."
Abbottsmoor offers an enviable way-of-life, close to country parks, meandering rivers and one of the area's most beautiful beaches. And the development's homes fit perfectly within the spacious location.
Nearby Cardiff and Swansea can be reached via the A48 and M4 - just a short drive away. And a brief walk to local trains and buses leads the way to all local amenities.
Port Talbot is a vibrant town and is currently undergoing a period of regeneration, which includes the refurbishment of its shopping areas.
For further details about current availability at Abbottsmoor, contact the sales office, open daily from 11am to 6pm and 10am to 5pm.
See Also: Property News (8796), Barratt (80), Abbottsmoor (2), Baglan (0)
Date Published: 17 December 2012