As 2013 approaches attention moves to a new home for the new year and Barratt is highlighting five powerful reasons why buyers should choose one of its homes.
"The new year is traditionally a time to look forward and we're gearing up for a busy time at our developments in Plymouth,'' said sales director Caroline Hill.
"There's a host of reasons to buy with us from our five year warranty to dedicated schemes which help buyers and, for anyone reserving before the end of January, we have some extra reasons to make that move in 2013.''
The top five reasons to reserve a Barratt home in January:
- Five Year Warranty - Barratt's industry leading warranty covers just about everything in the home for the first 1,824 days of occupancy and is in addition to the 10 year NHBC warranty.
- Five-star housebuilder - Barratt is the only major housebuilder to have been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the Home Builders Federation customer satisfaction survey for the last three years.
- Schemes to help first time buyers and those moving up the housing ladder. Scheme such as FirstBuy and Newbuy are tailor made to help buyers move with deposits as low as 4 per cent while part exchange means Barratt is your guaranteed buyer.
- Award winning housebuilder - The firm was recently named Sustainable Developer of the Year at both the What House? and Housebuilder Awards.
- Special new year deals - Your mortgage paid for six months, £6,000 off your new home or 5% towards your deposit.
The offers are available on Barratt's Plymouth developments Brunel View and PL2.
See Also: Property News (8791), Barratt Homes (339), Plymouth (43), Brunel View (15), PL2 (14)
Date Published: 24 December 2012