Panama is fast becoming one of the world's top ranked real estate hot investment destination and also a world class tourist and leisure location particularly for adventure and eco-tourism.
• Over the past 3 years Panama has consistently been voted in the top ten best retirement worldwide locations.
• Foreign source income is not taxable in Panama attracting high wealth individuals and retirees who also enjoy excellent incentives. This is resulting in an increasing number of baby boomers from America and Europe relocating to Panama.
• The US dollar has been Panama's currency since 1904 diminishing potential currency exchange risks to foreign organisations located there.
• Panama has had an annual inflation rate of lower than 2% for the last 30 years.
• Panama's economy is one of the most succesful in Latin America and there is no restrictions on the outflow of capital or outward direct investment.