'Affordable apartments' for first-time buyers

A new property development in Paulton could be of interest to first-time buyers looking to make their first steps onto the property ladder.
A new property development in Paulton could be of interest to first-time buyers looking to make their first steps onto the property ladder.

The Fieldways site has a range of one and two-bedroom apartments on offer, with prices ranging from £99,995 to £129,995.

And developer Barratt is to hold a special event at the location on the weekend of October 18th, where the firm will be promoting the financial incentives available to those considering making a purchase.

The company's Head Start scheme sees the business pay a five per cent deposit on behalf of the buyer, with purchasers securing a mortgage for 85 per cent of the property's value while Barratt pays the remaining 15 per cent.

"Despite the current credit crunch, we have some excellent packages designed to make the homes at Fieldways accessible to first-time buyers," remarked sales director Andrea Pilgrim.

In related news today, developer Fairview has announced properties aimed at those looking to work from home are now available in Ipswich.ADNFCR-1100-ID-18816565-ADNFCR