On the home straight
SmartNewHomes.com’s guide to the latest developer deals in Sheffield
Housebuilders throughout the country are currently offering some of the best opportunities for homebuyers to get on the property ladder seen in recent years, with thousands of deals available to help make home buying more affordable and accessible.
While the Government continues with its meagre efforts to resuscitate the ailing housing market, and lenders widely fail to pass on interest rate cuts and improve liquidity, developers have led the way in offering attractive deals to help get people moving.
SmartNewHomes.com’s new look special offers page provides the quickest link to the best developer deals in the Sheffield area. It allows buyers to filter offers by type and location, and there is a wealth of attractive offers currently available to tempt buyers on the periphery of the market.
To help homebuyers in Sheffield, SmartNewHomes.com has put together a guide to the best incentives available today.
SmartNewHomes.com’s top three offers are as follows:
1) MiWay by Miller Homes – Willow Edge, Sheffield
– Customers can own 100% of the home from day one, but only have to pay 75% now. Homebuyers arrange their own finance for 75% of the purchase price and Miller Homes will provide a loan for the remaining 25%. Owners must repay the loan after 10 years or if they sell the property during this period.
Tel: 0845 375 0832
2) Dream Start by Barratt Homes - The Gateway, Sheffield
– Allows buyers to pay just 80% upfront, with the remaining stake payable at any point within the next ten years
Tel: 0845 688 0640
3) Part-exchange and moving costs paid by George Wimpey – Park Mews, Ecclesfield
- George Wimpey is offering to sell their customers’ old property and pay for the move into their new home.
Tel: 0845 688 3329
For full details of the latest offers in your area visit:
David Bexon, Managing Director of SmartNewHomes.com, comments:
“Following the half-hearted series of rescue pledges announced by the Government, and the failure to offer any measures to stimulate the market in the recent pre-budget report, it is the new homes market which is offering solace to those buyers still looking to move in the current market.
“Developers frequently offer to pay stamp duty and legal fees as standard, but there is a wealth of diverse and innovative incentives available throughout the market. Developers are prepared to be flexible to the needs of home buyers and adjust their offering accordingly.
“If you are a consumer keen to move but feeling trapped or at a loss, I would strongly advise you to research the new developments in your area. If you find a home you like it is always worth speaking to the developer about your situation, as they can often be flexible in terms of the deal package they offer. Buying your next home could be easier than you think.”