Barratt Homes - The Meads, BS36
Prices around £328,000
Special Offers available
- Part exchange - Barratt Homes offer a hassle free Part Exchange service that enables you to enjoy a quick and simple move with none of the stresses and extra expense involved in trying to sell your existing home. The key benefits: A guaranteed buyer for your existing home No estate agent fees to pay No chains or last minute hitches
- Developer incentives - Could an extra 5% deposit get you moving? If Barratt Homes could help you move now by adding to your existing deposit of 10% minimum, then please let Barratt Homes know. Whether you have limited equity in your current home, or are having trouble getting a big enough deposit together, Barratt Homes would love to help. Just ask about Deposit Boost*. It could make all the difference.
- Stamp duty paid - Stamp Duty can be a major outlay when you're buying a property - and one that's easy to overlook in your budget calculations.But now you may be able to overlook it all you like because Barratt Homes could pay it for you - Barratt Homes will just send a cheque for the full amount to your solicitor on completion of the purchase of your new home.
- Armed forces incentives - Britain's military servicemen and women are being offered special incentives to help them get their feet on the property ladder.Personnel employed by the army, navy or RAF as well as anyone who served in the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq all qualify for Barratt Homes Armed Forces Discount Scheme. Anyone set to retire from the forces this year will be eligible until the end of 2013.
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - It's true, 95% mortgages are back thanks to a great Government-backed offer called NewBuy. With NewBuy you could move with just a 5% deposit and 100% of your home will be yours. You don't have to be a first time buyer - NewBuy is available to anyone buying a new home in England. NewBuy could help you own a home up to a maximum value of £500,000. Whether you've outgrown your current home or you're a first time buyer looking to get on the ladder, if you want a new home with excellent features and award-winning design, NewBuy could help.
- Help to Buy - Help to Buy is available to all new homebuyers, not just first time buyers. You only need a minimum 5% deposit to qualify. The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan. The loan can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home. You will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.Only available on new build homes. There is a maximum home purchase of £600,000. Help to Buy is only available on new homes in England.
The Meads is a beautiful development offering two bedroom apartments and four bedroom houses in the picturesque village of Frampton Cotterell. The development benefits from the best of both worlds being just a short walk to the traditional local pubs and only eight miles to Bristol city centre with a host of bars and restaurants, so why move anywhere else?
Bristol is home to many shopping facilities, including the award winning Cabot Circus offering one million square foot of shopping, more than 30 restaurants and bars, cinema and adventure golf.
Train Station- Yate, 2.7 miles away Coaches- Bristol, 6.5 miles away Airport- Bristol International, 13.7 miles away
Leave M32 at J1 At roundabout take 3rd exit onto A4174, signposted Kingswood, Yate At traffic signals continue forward, signposted Ring Road, Bath A4 At Bromley Heath roundabout take 1st exit onto A4174. signposted Ring Road, Yeovil, Bath At Wick roundabout take 1st exit onto A432, signposted Coalpit Heath, Yate At traffic signals turn left onto Beesmoor Road Turn left onto Heather Avenue
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.