Gleeson - Montreal Gardens, L36
Prices from £95,996 to £119,995
Special Offers available
- Help to move - Are you a first time buyer needing help towards finding a deposit? Gleeson Homes will pay: 5% towards your deposit Valuation fees £500 towards legal fees Gleeson Homes 'First Rung Scheme' will give you: The complete ready to move in Designer Package, including carpets, curtains and light fittings Valuation fees £500 towards legal feesOR 'Advance to Buy' is designed to help you sell your home swiftly and effectively and assist with meeting the cost..OR Do you have up to a 7.5% deposit? Would you like to reduce your mortgage and monthly repayments by increasing your deposit with an interest free loan? And £500 towards legal fees? Let Gleeson help you*Offers are only available on full price properties. Terms & conditions apply.
- Developer incentives - Leaving Home - Your parents may be able to help you without handing over any cash. How does it work? 'Leaving Home' is designed to assist you, the first time buyer, buy your first home with the help of your parents whilst causing minimal disruption to their finances. Make the steps to leaving home. With your parents guaranteeing your mortgage, you could only need to find a 5% deposit. You could own 100% of your home from day one, with only your mortgage to pay and no further large sums to pay in future years as you would with shared equity.'Parents Invest' is designed to assist you, the first time buyer, if you do not have a deposit towards buying your first home. Your parents provide up to 20% of the price of your new Gleeson home and Gleeson will then pay them 5% interest per annum for 5 years on their investment.*Offers are only available on full price properties. Terms & conditions apply.
Government Incentives available
- MI New Home - 'Mi Choice' is designed to help you buy a new Gleeson home with an exclusive 95% mortgage.A reservation fee of £200 is taken to secure the plot of your choice. You will then be given free mortgage advice from Gleeson Homes nominated independent mortgage adviser who will proceed to place your mortgage with a 95% lender. You choose a solicitor from their approved panel who will act on your behalf. When you receive your mortgage offer and your solicitor is satisfied with the legal requirements, you will exchange contracts. When your new Gleeson home is ready and the legal process is complete Gleeson will refund £500 towards the cost of your fees.Please call Gleeson Homes on 01913759257 for more information.*Offers are only available on full price properties. Terms & conditions apply.
- Help to Buy - Are you looking to buy a new home? Do you need help to get onto the property ladder? Let Gleeson Homes help you to buy. Own 100% of your home for up to 80% of the price Take up to 25 years to pay back the equity loan which is interest free for 5 years Enjoy lower mortgage paymentsPlease call Gleeson Homes on 01915437586 for more information.*Offers are only available on full price properties. Terms & conditions apply.
Images for illustration purposes only
Come and visit our re-designed showhomes.
Fascinating days out, a world famous city, and a traditional local community with all your family's needs right on your doorstep. This is Montreal Gardens.
Local shopping centre 'The Village', for all your everyday needs. Cable retail park with a range of high street shops. Choice of restaurants and pubs in surrounding villages. Less than 8 miles to Liverpool - European Capital of Culture 2008.
Wide choice of schools in the area for growing families. Pre-shools, primary schools, and secondary schools. Newly opened secondary academy within walking distance. Knowsley Community College for further education.
Keep the family active at Huyton Leisure Centre Scotchbarn Sports Centre. Choose buzzing Liverpool for the finest shopping, nightlife and entertainment.
Enjoy great family fun days out; Knowsley Safari Park, Gulliver's World theme park, Hollywood Bowl complex. Enjoy regular local events and festivals at nearby Knowsley Hall.
Major supermarkets close by. Several local doctors in the area. A newly opened Health Centre. Four main hospitals in the area including Alder Hey.
Great for commuters:
Less than 8 miles to Liverpool city centre
Excellent local bus services
Roby Train station, less than 2 miles away
John Lennon Airport, less than 6.5 miles away
Road links via the M57 and M62
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Ideal Standard bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- Gas Central Heating
- PVCu double glazing
- A range of optional ‘extras’ available to personalise your home
- Dirveway/allocated parking space or garage
- Generously sized rear garden