Gleeson - The Brambles, S44
Prices from £109,596 to £136,995
Special Offers available
- Furnishing/appliances packages - Carpets, curtains, light fittings. Please call Gleeson Homes on 01915437585 for more information.*Offers are only available on selected plots. Terms & conditions apply.<br />
- Help to move - Are you a first time buyer needing help towards finding a deposit? Gleeson Homes will pay: 5% towards your deposit Valuation fees £500 towards legal fees Gleeson Homes 'First Rung Scheme' will give you: The complete ready to move in Designer Package, including carpets, curtains and light fittings Valuation fees £500 towards legal feesOR 'Advance to Buy' is designed to help you sell your home swiftly and effectively and assist with meeting the cost..OR Do you have up to a 7.5% deposit? Would you like to reduce your mortgage and monthly repayments by increasing your deposit with an interest free loan? And £500 towards legal fees? Let Gleeson help you*Offers are only available on full price properties. Terms & conditions apply.
- Developer incentives - Leaving Home - Your parents may be able to help you without handing over any cash. How does it work? 'Leaving Home' is designed to assist you, the first time buyer, buy your first home with the help of your parents whilst causing minimal disruption to their finances. Make the steps to leaving home. With your parents guaranteeing your mortgage, you could only need to find a 5% deposit. You could own 100% of your home from day one, with only your mortgage to pay and no further large sums to pay in future years as you would with shared equity.'Parents Invest' is designed to assist you, the first time buyer, if you do not have a deposit towards buying your first home. Your parents provide up to 20% of the price of your new Gleeson home and Gleeson will then pay them 5% interest per annum for 5 years on their investment.*Offers are only available on full price properties. Terms & conditions apply.
Government Incentives available
- MI New Home - 'Mi Choice' is designed to help you buy a new Gleeson home with an exclusive 95% mortgage.A reservation fee of £200 is taken to secure the plot of your choice. You will then be given free mortgage advice from Gleeson Homes nominated independent mortgage adviser who will proceed to place your mortgage with a 95% lender. You choose a solicitor from their approved panel who will act on your behalf. When you receive your mortgage offer and your solicitor is satisfied with the legal requirements, you will exchange contracts. When your new Gleeson home is ready and the legal process is complete Gleeson will refund £500 towards the cost of your fees.Please call Gleeson Homes on 01913759257 for more information.*Offers are only available on full price properties. Terms & conditions apply.
- Help to Buy - Are you looking to buy a new home? Do you need help to get onto the property ladder? Let Gleeson Homes help you to buy. Own 100% of your home for up to 80% of the price Take up to 25 years to pay back the equity loan which is interest free for 5 years Enjoy lower mortgage paymentsPlease call Gleeson Homes on 01915437586 for more information.*Offers are only available on full price properties. Terms & conditions apply.
Images for illustration purposes only
A select development of 3 and 4 bedroom homes located close to M1 junction 29.A thriving local community, Chesterfield not only caters for all your modern everyday needs, but also offers historic charm and rural scenery just a stone's throw away. Ideally situated for commuting to Sheffield, Nottingham and Derby.
All your favourite high street names in the bustling town centre. Local market held three times a week. Great restaurants, bars and a local cinema.Queens Park - the ideal spot for a quiet stroll
Bramley Vale Infants and Junior School just half a mile away from The Brambles. Four secondary schools within four miles. High achieving primary schools, Heath Primary and Palterton Primary, both within two miles.
Enjoy a day out at the Doe Lea Nature Reserve. Take your pick from the numerous fitness clubs in Chesterfield. The famous Chesterfield Museum on your doorstep. The Peak District just a stone's throw away
Chesterfield Royal Hospital is located just over four miles from The Brambles. Local doctor's surgery in Bramley Vale
A choice of local dentists. Supermarkets to cater for every requirement
Situated near to the A617, within easy reach of the M1 junction 29. Great for commuters to Sheffield or Nottingham. Regular bus service to Chesterfield, Bolsover and Mansfield. Chesterfield train station makes travel further afield a breeze
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Ideal Standard bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- Gas Central Heating
- PVCu double glazing
- Driveway/allocated parking space or garage