Newhall - North Chase, CM17
Prices from £225,000 to £435,000
Newhall is a new neighbourhood set in the Essex countryside near Harlow. It’s a place where Europe’s best architects play leading roles in creating stylish living spaces for modern lifestyles.
A growing community, designed to a masterplan, where contemporary architecture serves the living needs of people at home in the 21st century.
North Chase is the latest phase of Newhall to be designed and built, adding to a development that has been winning awards and praise for its quality of life and architecture. Four leading architects are involved in North Chase: Richard Murphy Associates, ORMS, ECD and Roger Evans Associates.
The design approach behind Newhall is focused on creating a vibrant community. Everything starts with the masterplan, designed by Roger Evans Associates. It draws on lessons learnt from much-admired historic towns, creating a new place that is, above all else, wonderful to live in. North Chase is completely integrated with these ideas.
A vital principle of the Newhall design are the planned facilities at the centre, which are soon to be built. These will be within easy walking distance of the whole neighbourhood. Everything flows from this principle to create a sense of community: calm streets with lattice patterns, not dominated by motor cars; the use of local materials and colours; the integration of large amounts of natural green space; a built environment that is individualistic yet cohesive. North Chase, through outstanding architecture, adds to the design reputation that Newhall has been building.
Newhall is ideally located to offer the advantages of many different lifestyles within a short travelling distance. London can be reached quickly by road or train; Harlow is nearby for local entertainment and shopping; Cambridge and county towns are short drives away; the airports serving London are all within reach, with Stansted just 15 miles up the M11.
And, just beyond your doorstep, are the countryside attractions of East Anglia with quiet villages and seaside resorts, wildlife reserves, picturesque gardens and historic buildings. From North Chase at Newhall you can discover new, unspoilt places every weekend – or simply enjoy the comforts of the environment at home.
North Chase is being created as part of Newhall – a neighbourhood and a place with genuine roots, that will grow and flourish over many years.
It has been designed as a living, breathing whole, even as it still grows organically with new phases of development. North Chase is the newest, fully integrated phase.
The living needs of people are at the heart of North Chase. It radiates out from a centre where the community can come together to shop, eat, drink, work, play or simply meet.
Everything is designed to a human scale, and the needs of walkers are given priority within the development. The aim is to bring together all the facilities needed by the community – for everyday living, healthcare, schools – within an easy walk of every resident.
North Chase is the latest area of Newhall to be fully realised. It’s a contemporary environment like no other, designed in every detail for 21st century living.
North Chase brings together design, community and ecology in a dynamic and stylish combination. Its buildings reflect modern European architecture at its most exciting, but the overall impetus is to create great spaces for people to live in and bring up families. It recognises that we would all like more both from our home and work lives, and it makes life easier to live from every aspect.
The result is a care for detail, from energy use through to materials and colours, from street orientation to ecology and conservation, using traditional crafts allied to state-ofthe- art knowledge. At North Chase stimulating architecture comes together with evocative natural settings to create outstanding quality of life.
All internal photographs are reflective of the range available on North Chase, Newhall, and not necessarily of this particular Property.
- White hand painted internal doors with bespoke steel ironmongery
- White satin painted skirting and architraves throughout
- White matt emulsion to walls
- Smooth ceilings painted white throughout
- Oak flooring to ground floor excluding cloakrooms (some variations apply)
- MK white plastic socket and switch faceplates (except to some kitchens)
- White recessed down lights or pendant lighting
- Gas fired heating system to apartments and houses
- Integrated cat 5 cable network
- Pre-wired for home entertainment and sound
- Wardrobes to Bed 1
- Turfed rear gardens
- Alarm fitted
- Connected to communal aerial system for HD or Sky+
- Ultra efficient Rational double glazing throughout.
- Fully fitted designer kitchens, by Pepper, with handless door system.
- Stone work surfaces with matching up stands to house types
- Laminate worktop to apartment (stone available as upgrade – subject to build stage)
- Stainless steel sink with chrome swivel tap mixer
- Stainless steel electric oven
- Stainless steel four ring gas hob
- Feature extractor hood
- Integrated fridge
- Integrated freezer
- Integrated washing machine (fitted in laundry cupboard in certain house types)
- Integrated dishwasher (capacity vary subject to property type)
- Smoke and heat detectors
- White & Silver by Ideal Standard Bathroom siute with smooth fininsh bath panel and wall mounted independent shower over
- WC and wash basin set in matching furniture
- Shaver point
- Ceramic wall tiles to bath surrounds
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Independent shower over bath