Notting Hill Housing Group - Oval Quarter, SW9
Prices from £108,750 to £435,000
Notting Hill Home Ownership is delighted to inform you, we will soon be launching our first phase at Oval Quarter in the London Borough of Lambeth.
Oval Quarter is a visionary redevelopment of an entire area transforming this once run down estate into a community, set in over seventeen acres of Parkland.
With just 10 homes in our first phase, you too can be part of the exciting new community that's growing at Oval Quarter. We will have selection of just six 3 bedroom apartments and four 2 bedroom apartments available in our first phase.Location
Surrounding Oval Quarter are several long established London neighbourhoods, each with its own character and attractions. They include Brixton, Clapham Stockwell, Oval and Camberwell, and every one of them has a wealth of hidden gems for you to seek out.
Many of your everyday shopping needs can be satisfied locally in Brixton Road and Stockwell Road, where you'll find the reassuring presence of Sainsbury's, Boots and Marks and Spencer. For more exotic purchases, you might want to seek out Camberwell's independent traders, while Brixton market is deservedly famous for its incredible range of African, Asian and Caribbean produce. Another local treasure is the farmer's market held every Saturday at St Marks Church in Oval where you can stock up on locally sourced produce and refuel with the vendors' ready to eat snacks.
If you're just in the mood for a sociable drink, the area provides dozens of pubs of the traditional and gastro variety, including some of London's coolest bars in Brixton.
Another advantage of Oval Quarter, from any parent's point of view, is the number of schools in the area rated 'outstanding' or 'good' by Ofsted, including the St Michael and All Angels C of E Academy. With a number of three bedroom apartments available, Oval Quarter could be the perfect address for any family.
The wonderful city of London is just a short tube journey away from Oval Quarter, giving you Zone 2 connections via the Northern Line. Change at Stockwell for the Victoria Line and you're within easy reach of all parts of London and beyond.Eligibility
Estimated minimum household income is £52, 091 for a two-bedroom apartment. There is an additional service charge of £150* p/m.
Estimated minimum household income is £61, 374 for a three-bedroom apartment. There is an additional service charge of £180* p/m.
Anyone living or working in London Is eligible with priority going to Lambeth residents.
Applicants must be earning under £66, 000 to be eligible for one & two bedroom apartments and under £80, 000 for three and four bedroom apartments/houses.
All figures are based on applicants having a 10% mortgage deposit.
Please note: You cannot buy a Shared Ownership home if you already own a home. If you are an existing home owner we will not be able to allocate you a home unless you have your existing home firmly under offer and are deemed to be in need of housing by your local council. Our eligibility criteria are reviewed continuously and may be subject to change.
- Howdens gloss white Integrated kitchen units
- Beech timber worktop with upstand
- 1.5 stainless steel sink with Bristan Target monobloc sink mixer taps
- Stone Club Piasentina floor tiles
- Zanussi oven, hob & hood
- Smeg AA rated washer/dryer (in hallway cupboards in some apartments)
- Smeg fridge/freezer
- White Roca bathroom suite
- Galaxy single panel shower screen
- Chrome towel rain
- Bristan Artisan Thermostatic bath shower mixer taps with, shower head and euphoria massage Shower set
- Grohe concetto basin taps
- Pietra Blanco wall tiles
- Stone Club Piasentina floor tiles
- Brilliant White finish to walls and ceilings
- Forest Hill Wool Rich Twist Pile carpet to bedrooms, lounge and hallway
- Oak finish internal doors
- Oak finish wardrobes to master bedroom
- Chrome downlighters to hallway & kitchen living area
- TV aerial to supply Freeview and interactive satellite services*
- TV/BT points to living room and master bedroom
- TV/Telephone door entry system
- Smoke detector
- Communal district heating system
- Individual balcony/terrace or garden to some apartments
- Communal gardens
- Bike storage
*purchasers responsibility for obtaining decoding equipment and paying for subscriptions.EPC rating
C- Lifetime homes