St George - Beaufort, NW9
Prices around £419,950
Beaufort Park is North West London’s most dynamic new destination, comprising a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants and introducing The Spa, an exclusive residents’ health and fitness centre. There are tree-lined avenues, beautiful landscaped parkland and courtyards, providing ideal places to relax.
Beaufort Park offers everything you need to enjoy London living.Beaufort Park experience a new level of style
Experience the luxury of The Spa, an exclusive residents’ health and fitness centre, with swimming pool, steam room, sauna, treatment room and gymnasium. Relax and energise your mind, body and soul.
Enjoy the temptations of Coffee Affair and the Italian and Chinese restaurants. Meet friends or family in The Beaufort, Young’s bar and restaurant, or The Dovecote, a new Marston’s bar at Beaufort Park.
24 hour estate management and gated covered car parking make Beaufort Park the ideal choice for London living.Beaufort Park London’s most vibrant new destination
Come home to Beaufort Park. Simply enjoy the green spaces or unwind with a swim, a session in the gym or a pampering in The Spa. Emerge refreshed and ready to meet up over a drink, or enjoy a meal.
This is London living as it should be.
Residents and investors choose Beaufort Park for its convenience and perfect location. As a result, a new centre for young London professionals has been created, a true community full of energy that appeals to all nationalities.
Stunning apartments and penthouses, beautiful surroundings, shops, including a Tesco Express store, leisure facilities, in fact everything you need for the perfect London lifestyle. it’s all waiting for you at Beaufort Park…Beaufort Park it’s all on your doorstep
Beaufort Park enjoys superb transport links. Whether you head into the City, or to some of the world’s most exciting shops, theatres and music venues, all of London is in easy reach.
The Northern Line from Colindale can whisk you into Central London in less than 30 minutes. With excellent road connections, Beaufort Park is well located for the M1 for the north. You are also perfectly placed for both London Heathrow and Luton airports.World class education in London
London is home to the world’s leading schools and universities, attracting students from across the country and around the world.
Beaufort Park is great for students studying in any of the Central London universities. It is particularly suitable for nearby Middlesex University, with its centre for Innovation and Design within Beaufort Park itself, making an apartment the ideal investment opportunity.
- Feature architrave and skirting
- Flush finished oak veneer doors
- Double glazed PVC-U windows
- Balcony or terraces to all apartments, with feature timber decking to balconies
- Chrome door handles and fittings
- Matt emulsion paint finish to walls and ceilings
- Managed residents' gated car parking
- 999 year lease from December 2005
- 10 year insurance backed warranty
- Custom designed fitted kitchens
- Back painted glass splashback
- Integrated oven, extractor and touch control ceramic hob
- Stainless steel sink bowl with chrome mixer taps
- Under wall unit lighting
- Plumbing for washer / dryer3
- Space for full height fridge / freezer
- Space for low level fridge to Studio apartments
- Integrated home audio system to living space with Ipod docking station, two ceiling speakers and remote control5
- Chrome downlighters to living space, kitchen and hallway with dimmer switch to living space
- Additional high level socket for wall mounted TV in living space
- Electric panel heaters
- Satellite TV and FM terrestrial TV points to living space and bedroom 16
- Telephone point6
- Karndean wood effect flooring to living space, hallway and kitchen area
- Ceramic floor tiles and skirting to bathroom, shower room and en suite
- Carpet with underlay to bedrooms, karndean wood effect flooring to bedroom area to Manhattan apartments
- Video entryphone system2
- Mains operated smoke detectors to hallways and communal areas
- 24 hour estate management2
- Monitored CCTV security system2
- Landscaped public areas2
- Lift to all floors
- Low level feature lighting to landscaped areas
- Feature entrance foyer
- All corridors carpeted and decorated
- Villeroy and Boch chinaware
- Thermostatic chrome shower4
- Hansgrohe chrome finished taps
- Chrome shower and glass screen above bath to main bathroom
- Electric shower to Studio apartments
- Glass shower screen
- Chrome towel rails
- Mirror above basin
1. Available at extra cost
2. Payable via the service charge
3. Washer / dryer located in hallway cupboard to most apartments
4. Available to 1 bedroom Manhattan and 1 and 2 bedroom apartments only
5. Ipod not included
6. Subject to future connection by purchaser