Taylor Wimpey Bristol - Brook Meadow, BA14
Prices from £189,995 to £300,000
Special Offer available
Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Perfectly located in a county renowned for its lush landscapes and beautiful architecture.
Brook Meadow is a brand new development, located less than 3 miles away from Trowbridge town centre, one of the three largest towns in the southern county of Wiltshire.
Taylor Wimpey homes are renowned for their high standard of build quality. We are regular winners of NHBC Quality Awards. Our homes are expertly designed to provide an efficient layout of floor space, giving great value for money. Our selection of options and extras gives you a great opportunity to personalise your new home.
- Less than 3 miles from Trowbridge town centre
- Trowbridge railway station on the Wessex Main Line is under 3 miles away
- The M4 motorway is less than 20 miles away
- Nearby Salisbury Plain tempts walkers and cyclist alike
- Trowbridge Sports Centre offers a wide range of activities
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.