Taylor Wimpey East Anglia - Papermill Lock, PE19
Prices from £125,995 to £161,995
Government Incentive available
NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
Papermill Lock features all the best aspects of village living whilst being a short journey from St Neots. The location of Papermill Lock allows you to enjoy the local facilites that St Neots has to offer but also enables you to be a short journey from other areas of Cambridgeshire such as Huntingdon, Bedford, Cambridge and Stevenage. Little Paxton is bypassed by the A1 which links the village by road with London to the south and Peterborough to the north while the nearby A14 provides access to the Midlands and East Anglia.
- Village location besides a beautiful nature reserve, within minutes of a market town
- Stylish, modern living close to stunning countryside and riverside walks
- Excellent rail links to London and Peterborough (Kings Cross-40 minutes, Peterborough-25 minutes)
- Good road links- A1 north and south, A14 east and west
- Exclusive development with unique designs
- Local amenities close by, including schools, shops, leisure facilities, health centre, restaurants and pubs
- Fantastic build quality from a national trusted brand
- Choose your favourite plot
- Customise your new home to suit your own taste
- NHBC warranty for 10 years
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.