Taylor Wimpey East London - Academy Central, IG11
Prices from £175,995 to £299,995
Special Offers available
- Help to move - Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
- Armed forces incentives - With Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount you could get a discount of up to £500 for every £25,000 you spend on a new home. Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount is exclusively available to armed forces personnel at participating Taylor Wimpey developments. You will need to provide proof of membership of the armed forces to partake in this offer.
Government Incentive available
NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
Academy Central is a brand new community of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes which is now taking shape on the former site of the University of East London’s Barking Campus.
This exceptional collection of new homes for sale in Barking offers a wealth of choice for buyers in all circumstances, and enjoys a prime location on the edge of picturesque Mayesbrook Park.
All of the new houses and apartments at Academy Central are designed to high sustainability standards, including eco-friendly ‘green roofs’ and a communal district heating system providing hot water and heating to every property.
This sought-after new community also offers a wonderfully green and pleasant place to live, with pedestrian-friendly landscaped streets, public squares and recreation spaces located throughout the development.
As well as providing high-quality new homes in Barking, Academy Central is playing a key role in the revitalisation of this up-and-coming corner of East London, delivering more than £6 million of investment to the local community.
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 3 & 4 bedroom houses in a prime Barking location
- A superb setting next to Mayesbrook Park
- Just one mile from Goodmayes railway station for services to Liverpool Street in about 20 minutes
- Less than 1.5 miles from Barking underground station for the Hammersmith & City and District lines
- New Manor Longbridge Primary School now open on site
- Vicarage Field, The Mall and Exchange Mall shopping centres all within easy reach
- Multi-use play area located on site
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.