Taylor Wimpey East Midlands - Lime Tree Gardens, NG3
Prices from £117,995 to £352,995
Special Offer available
Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Lime Tree Gardens is a delightful new village development of new homes in Mapperley, located on the edge of beautiful open countryside yet within easy reach of all the amenities of Nottingham city centre.
This wonderful selection of high-quality three, four, and five bedroom houses for sale in Mapperley offers a wealth of choice for first-time buyers through to growing families and executives in search of a tranquil retreat from city life.
Mapperley is a charming former farming community which boasts a range of amenities for day-to-day living, including a shops, pubs and schools for children of all ages. Plus Mapperley Golf Club is just a mile away from the new collection of property for sale in Mapperley.
Nottingham, one of England’s most vibrant cities, is located only four miles from the new properties in Mapperley, putting a vast array of shopping, leisure and entertainment opportunities within easy reach.
Frequent buses connect the new houses in Mapperley with the city centre while Nottingham railway station offers regular services to London St Pancras in under two hours.
- Located on the edge of beautiful open countryside
- Within reach of all the amenities of Nottingham city centre
- Mapperley Golf Club is just a mile away
- Nottingham railway station offers regular services to London
- Mapperley offers local shops, pubs and schools for children of all ages
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.