Taylor Wimpey East Midlands - Ruddington Place, NG11
Prices from £304,995 to £344,995
Special Offer available
Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Ruddington Place is a well connected collection of high -quality homes located in Wilford, a peaceful semi-rural village within easy reach of Nottingham city centre.
This stunning development provides an exceptional selection of spacious 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, offering wealth of choice for first time buyers, commuters and growing families alike.
Bordered by the River Trent to the north and open countryside to the south, Wilford is a bustling village on the southern fringes of Nottingham.
The new homes are within easy reach of a wealth of local amenities for everyday needs including pubs, shops, a supermarket and schools for children of all ages.
Wilford also boasts a tranquil village green, two nature reserves and the formal gardens, sporting facilities and wide open spaces of the historic Victoria Embankment.
- The new homes are within reach of the local amenities
- Wilford boasts a tranquil village green and two nature reserves
- Tram line to Nottingham coming soon
- Schools for children of all ages
- Pubs, shops and supermarkets are also within reach
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.