Taylor Wimpey East Scotland - Ferrier Path, EH48
Prices from £183,000 to £244,995
Special Offers available
- Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
- Armed forces incentives - With Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount you could get a discount of up to £500 for every £25,000 you spend on a new home. Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount is exclusively available to armed forces personnel at participating Taylor Wimpey developments. You will need to provide proof of membership of the armed forces to partake in this offer.
Government Incentives available
- MI New Home - MI New Home is a Scottish Government backed scheme that makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in Scotland. With MI New Home, you only need to put down a 5% deposit to buy any new home in Scotland up to the value of £250,000. It is open to first time buyers and existing home owners.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
This development is part of the Armadale Station Community Development – an exciting £200 million regeneration for South Armadale. Ferrier Path offers 86 family homes with a choice of 2 and 3 bedroom semi-detached as well as 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes from Taylor Wimpey’s Scotland range to suit a wide range of lifestyles.
- As part of the Armadale Station Community Development project, Ferrier Path will benefit from a range of features literally on the doorstep including primary schools, a multiplex cinema, shops, a supermarket and restaurants, as well as a hotel and a residential care home.
- Located at the heart of the Armadale Station Community Development in South Armadale, Ferrier Path will offer an exciting living environment for you and your family to enjoy for many years to come.
- Armadale is in the heart of West Lothian and with the introduction of a new train station on the new Airdrie/Bathgate link and the town’s proximity just off junction 4 of the M8 offers excellent commuter links to both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Locally in Armadale there’s a small selection of shops on the High Street, whilst nearby Bathgate or Livingston offers big brand names and a choice of supermarkets.
- Three primary schools, one secondary school and a nursery are within easy reach of the development.
- Armadale Surgery and Ochilview Dental Clinic provides for local health services, whilst St John’s Hospital in Livingston offers full medical facilities including Accident & Emergency.
- Polkemmet Country park in nearby Whitburn offers everything you need to enjoy the outdoors from a 9-hole golf course, driving range and bowling green to play areas, walking and cycling trails as well as BBQ and picnic sites.
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.