Taylor Wimpey East Scotland - Gospatrick Grange, EH42
Prices from £137,000 to £243,000
Special Offers available
- Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
- Armed forces incentives - With Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount you could get a discount of up to £500 for every £25,000 you spend on a new home. Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount is exclusively available to armed forces personnel at participating Taylor Wimpey developments. You will need to provide proof of membership of the armed forces to partake in this offer.
Government Incentives available
- MI New Home - MI New Home is a Scottish Government backed scheme that makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in Scotland. With MI New Home, you only need to put down a 5% deposit to buy any new home in Scotland up to the value of £250,000. It is open to first time buyers and existing home owners.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Situated in Dunbar, Gospatrick Grange development features a choice of two and three bedroom terrace and semi detached homes, as well as three and four bedroom detached family homes. With 10 new styles of homes available, and each one boasting a stylish and practical layout this, our new homes will appeal to first time buyers looking for their first move, as well as young and growing families looking for more space to call home.
- 10 styles of new homes, including a range of terrace, semi detached and detached properties
- Vibrant coastal town approximately 30 miles south of Edinburgh in East Lothian
- Dunbar boasts two beautiful harbours and stunning unspoilt sandy beaches
- Good selection of local shops and amenities
- The A1 offers a convenient main route both north to Edinburgh and south to Berwick-upon-Tweed
- Train station on the main Aberdeen to London East Coast rail route which ensures a fast and easy commute to Edinburgh
- John Muir Country Park is just a short distance away
- Golfing enthusiasts have two courses to choose from – Dunbar Golf Club boasts a championship course to test even the best, whilst nearby Winterfield Golf Course is also a challenge to keep the children amused with a mix of activities available locally at Dunbar Leisure Pool, plus East Links children’s farm and model railway is a great family day out Hallhill Healthy Living Centre also offers a whole host of team sports including rugby, football, squash, athletics and hockey
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.