Taylor Wimpey East Scotland - Kingsmeadow, EH45
Prices from £199,000 to £375,000
Special Offers available
- Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
- Armed forces incentives - With Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount you could get a discount of up to £500 for every £25,000 you spend on a new home. Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount is exclusively available to armed forces personnel at participating Taylor Wimpey developments. You will need to provide proof of membership of the armed forces to partake in this offer.
Government Incentives available
- MI New Home - MI New Home is a Scottish Government backed scheme that makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in Scotland. With MI New Home, you only need to put down a 5% deposit to buy any new home in Scotland up to the value of £250,000. It is open to first time buyers and existing home owners.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Buyers are spoilt for choice at this tranquil development that’s just minutes from the bustle of Peebles High Street, and within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh. An impressive choice of 15 styles of home ensures buyers can find a home that suits their needs wherever they are on the property ladder.
Set on the edge of the historic Borders town of Peebles, Kingsmeadow currently offers a wide choice of three and four bedroom homes to suit a wide range of customers.
- Kingsmeadow currently offers a wide choice of three and four bedroom homes to suit a wide range of customers
- Just minutes from the bustle of Peebles High Street, and within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh
- An impressive choice of 15 styles of home ensures buyers can find a home that suits their needs wherever they are on the property ladder
- Peebles itself has an excellent choice of shops, with a wealth of further options in Edinburgh which is only 23 miles away
- There is also a variety of shops in the area ranging from Tesco, Sainsburys and independent Gift shops
- There are local service buses in the area, and also regular transport to and from Edinburgh city centre
- Leisure and entertainment are well-catered for with drama, dance, music and films at the award-winning Eastgate Theatre & Arts Centre
- There are numerous restaurants and pubs, as well as an extensive programme of special events such as the famous Beltane Festival which showcases local legends and traditions, as well as the popular Arts Festival, Jazz Festival and the famous Rugby 7’s tournament.
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.