Taylor Wimpey East Scotland - The Scholars, EH22
Prices from £119,995 to £330,000
Special Offers available
- Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
- Armed forces incentives - With Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount you could get a discount of up to £500 for every £25,000 you spend on a new home. Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount is exclusively available to armed forces personnel at participating Taylor Wimpey developments. You will need to provide proof of membership of the armed forces to partake in this offer.
Government Incentives available
- MI New Home - MI New Home is a Scottish Government backed scheme that makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in Scotland. With MI New Home, you only need to put down a 5% deposit to buy any new home in Scotland up to the value of £250,000. It is open to first time buyers and existing home owners.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
The Scholars boasts a selection of traditionally built homes that offer exceptionally high standards of workmanship and specification, with a number of styles boasting impressive features including garden rooms, family rooms and study rooms. Set around its own extensive central village green and play area there’s plenty of space to enjoy every day life here. Situated on the grounds of the former St David’s Primary School in Kippielaw, Dalkeith this is a stylish place to call home within easy reach of Edinburgh.
With various styles of family homes to choose from, as well as a range of 2 bedroom apartments – all with an impressive specification – there’s a wide choice of homes to suit a range of buyers.
- Set around its own extensive central village green and play area there’s plenty of space to enjoy every day life here
- The Scholars is within easy reach of Edinburgh and Dalkeith town centre has a good choice of local independent shops and all major banks, building societies, there is also a 24hr Tesco nearby
- There is a retail park at Fort Kinnaird and also one at Straiton which boasts a Sainsburys. Both are a short drive from the development and have all the major high street stores
- Dalkeith itself offers easy access to the Edinburgh City by-pass making this development a convenient choice for commuters to other parts of Edinburgh, the Lothians & Borders.
- Frequent buses link Sheriffhall Park & Ride to central Edinburgh via the Royal Infirmary and there is also a selection of Lothian Transport buses from Dalkeith to Edinburgh
- The stunning scenery encourages outdoor activities such as walking, cycling and golf, whilst families will enjoy the freedom and space offered at Vogrie Country Park or Dalkeith Country Park
- For the more adventurous, the Midlothian Snowsports Centre is just a short drive from the development
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.