Taylor Wimpey Manchester - Mountain View, LL11
Prices from £124,995 to £229,995
Special Offers available
- Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
- Developer incentives - Taylor Wimpey's shared equity scheme Easystart makes buying your first home more affordable, and you own 100% of your home from day one. Here's how you could buy a new home for as little as 85% of the purchase price. You put down a 5% deposit. You secure an 80% mortgage. Taylor Wimpey lend you the other 15%, interest free for 10 years.
A popular development of new homes dituated in the stunning hills above the village of Brymbo, Mountain View has a range of new homes designed to suit all lifestyles.
Brymbo offers a village Post Office and shop, which is close to the development and it is only a short drive to nearby Wrexham. Along with ancient history and heritage, Wrexham offers excellent shopping including many high street names. This modern and vibrant town has maintained its enchanted feel with charming arcades, smaller shops and boutiques.
Mountain View has something for everyone and is ideally located for both young professionals and families, making it an increasingly popular place to live.
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes available
- A popular and picturesque location
- Ideally located for young professionals and families
- Less than 4 miles from Wrexham town centre
- Excellent commuter links thanks to the nearby A483
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.