Taylor Wimpey Midlands - Lawley Farm, TF4
Prices around £129,995
Between 3rd - 20th March please contact Nick Tart's estate agents for further information and to arrange a viewing of the stunning final home at Lawley Farm! Please call .
Just one stunning property remains! Find out more about The Cottage.
Lawley Farm is a beautiful, award winning development of one to five bedroom homes ranging from first time buyer properties to large executive homes.
The homes are modelled on the surrounding villages of South Shropshire and the Grade II listed farm house which has been restored to its former glory as a focal point of the development. Offering extensive views across picturesque Lawley Village and beyond, Lawley Farm has something for everyone.
The cutting edge 'EcoHomes' have been specifically designed for Lawley Farm which has no less than 48 different home designs to choose from. The homes offer features such as full height timber sash windows, beautiful stone sills and lintels, ornate divisional fencing and beautiful cottage style block paving detail.
As well as the appearance, each home has an excellent specification to reflect their individuality. Every home features a stainless steel oven, hob & extractor hood, and all appliances are energy efficient and meet the 'A' rating as minimum. Low energy lighting is fitted into every plot, recycling storage bins are provided for everyone, there are rotary dryers in the rear gardens, child safe water butts to every plot and a lot more.
- Just one stunning property remains! Find out more about The Cottage.
- Visit us in our new home - we are now located in the Cottage (adjacent to The Farmhouse) - explore this beautiful 19th Century Grade II listed property!
- Stunning, award-winning development by Taylor Wimpey
- Built around a restored Grade II 19th Century Farmhouse
- The development boasts no less than 18 different home designs
- Convenience of local amenities in Lawley village but also a short drive away from Telford town centre
- A fantastic countryside lifestyle is on offer!
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.