Taylor Wimpey Midlands - Swallows Nest, CV5
Prices from £265,995 to £386,995
Special Offer available
Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Swallows Nest is situated on the outskirts of the picturesque Allesley, which although only three miles west of Coventry City Centre, retains a village atmosphere full of character and community spirit. In the old centre of the village you'll find the Conservation Area, with its attractively preserved 17th-century cottages and old houses that help create a unique charm to this desirable location.
In the old centre of the village you’ll find the Conservation Area with its attractively preserved 17th-century cottages and old houses.
Thanks to the A45 and A4114, Allesley has excellent transportation links. A frequent bus service runs between the village and the city centre, where you’ll also find a train station, making commuting to Birmingham easy.
A mere nine miles away is Birmingham International Airport – extremely convenient for when you fancy getting away to a sun drenched beach or snow topped piste. Not only does Allesley benefit from a relaxing semi-rural feel, but the two local primaries (Allesley and Hollyfast) are a very big pull for young families. Both are ranked Grade 2 Ofsted, with Allesley Primary due to expand in 2012 thanks to additional government funding. Coundon Court School and Community College, also Grade 2 but working towards Grade 1, is the local secondary.
For private schooling, the highly regarded King Henry VIII’s preparatory school is just over three miles away, the same distance to Warwick University and Business School if your little ones aren’t so little anymore.
- Swallows Nest is situated on the outskirts of picturesque Allesley, just 3 miles west of Coventry City Centre
- There is a Conservation Area in Allesley village which boasts attractively preserved 17th Century cottages
- Fantastic state schools - the schools come recommended from purchasers and locals alike
- Within easy reach of Coventry University and Warwick University
- Excellent transport links thanks to the nearby A45 and A4114
- Frequent bus service runs between Allesley and the City Centre
- Nearby train station in Coventry makes travelling to Birmingham and London easy
- Just 9 miles from Birmingham Internation Airport - great for holidays and business trips
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.