Taylor Wimpey Midlands - White Willow Park, CV4
Only 1 Ingleton remaining so don't miss out!
Canley is a suburban neighbourhood in southwest Coventry which is undergoing a major regeneration plan. The plan includes building new high quality homes, new and improved green space, play and leisure facilities and improved routes for travel. The development of a new park and doctor's surgery is now underway as part of the local regeneration.
White Willow Park is just over 3 miles from Coventry City Centre which is home to an array of shops and leisure facilities as well as great transport links.
The development is in a fantastic location for commuters and those who like to travel. The nearby A45 serves the local residents and commuters with easy access to the M1, M69, M40, M6 and M42, all of which are approximately within 15-20 minutes from White Willow Park.
Canley Train Station is within easy walking distance at just 0.6 miles from the development. This main line runs between Coventry and Birmingham New Street. London Euston can be reached within an hour of Coventry Station.
- Only 1 plot left!
- A neighbourhood undergoing major regeneration plan - a new park and doctor's surgery are now open
- You'll be close to Coventry making it great if you work or study in the city
- The development is near to Cannon Park shopping centre - home to 28 high street names and independent stores
- Good range of local schools including Templars Primary School, Charter Primary School and Barr's Hill School and Community College
- Great for access to Coventry University, Coventry University College, Coventry City College and Warwick University
- Nearby A45 serves local residents and commuters
- Easy access to M1, M69, M40, M and M45
- Canley Train Station is approximately 0.6 miles away from the development - London Euston can be reached within an hour of Coventry Train Station.
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.