Taylor Wimpey Oxfordshire - Kingsmere, OX26
Prices from £235,000 to £450,000
Special Offers available
- Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
- Armed forces incentives - With Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount you could get a discount of up to £500 for every £25,000 you spend on a new home. Taylor Wimpey's armed forces discount is exclusively available to armed forces personnel at participating Taylor Wimpey developments. You will need to provide proof of membership of the armed forces to partake in this offer.
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Kingsmere is an exciting new development located on the outskirts of vibrant Bicester, which puts shops, restaurants and places of interest virtually on your doorstep. There's also a delightful old town to explore, as well as a weekly farmers' market and occasional French markets. For retail therapy on a grander scale, you can try the Bicester Outlet Shopping village. The area also spoils you for choice when it comes to sport and relaxation, with several leisure centres and the Chesterton Golf & Country Club nearby.
If you have children, there are a number of renowned schools within a short distance of Kingsmere, including primary and secondary schools, plus Bicester Community College for older students.
Bicester benefits from excellent transport connections, being located just three miles from Junction 9 of the M40, providing easy access to London and the South. Bicester North and Bicester Town railway stations also offer rapid and regular links to both Birmingham and London, making Kingsmere the ideal location if you want a shorter commute and a stylish home in a beautiful setting.
- Approximately 12 miles north east of Oxford
- Weekly farmers’ market held in the town every Saturday
- Easy access to Junction 9 of the M40
- Excellent schools for all ages
Call us on and find out how you could secure your dream home today.
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.