Taylor Wimpey South East - Meadow View, CT6
Prices from £192,500 to £267,500
Special Offer available
Help to move - Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Meadow View is a development of stunning new 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes for sale in Herne Bay, Kent.
Herne Bay is a beautiful place to live. The town has a colourful personality and there's plenty to see and do. Take pleasure in the many shops, leisure and entertainment facilities or enjoy the fresh seafood, delicately prepared in the many specialist restaurants.
For the ultimate shopping experience visit the historic city of Canterbury with lots to do for children and adults alike. Or for shopping spend a fantastic day at the Whitefriars Shopping Centre, and for those daily items, Sainsbury’s or Tesco are within easy reach, as are the independent and interesting shops of Herne Bay town centre.
For families with children, you're well placed to take advantage of high achieving schools. Herne Bay junior and high schools are less than a mile away.
Getting out and about is convenient too. The A299 is allowing a faster, more direct access to the town and towns further afield such as Canterbury, Margate and Ramsgate. The train station is also under a mile from your new Taylor Wimpey Home, making it ideal for commuters.
- Variety of homes to choose from
- Large open space areas
- Ideal for local town commuting
- City of Canterbury 8 miles away
- Contemporary living with everything to hand
- Selection of schools for all ages close by
- All manner of shops within easy reach
- Easy access to road and rail
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.