Taylor Wimpey South West Thames - Royal Alexandra Quarter, BN1
Prices around £400,000
Special Offer available
Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
This exciting new flagship development features a stunning range of brand new homes, perfect for both first time buyers and commuters.
The apartments are built to a high specification and enjoy a premium location close to the vibrant city centre of Brighton, yet are also within easy reach of the glorious coastline and marina.
Long known as London-by-the-sea, Brighton is renowned as a vibrant city that combines every urban facility and excellent transport links with all the attractions of the coast.
From iconic Brighton tourist attractions to beach front cool, Brighton is a treasure trove of things to do and places to go. Vibrant, colourful, fun and free, Brighton offers the energy of the city and freedom of the sea. It really is unique. From the stunning heritage of the Royal Pavilion, Regency architecture and Victorian aquariums to the traditional seaside fun of the famous Brighton Pier and pebble beach, Brighton offers something for every walk of life.
Bursting with beach front sports and events, tranquil green spaces within the city limits, plus Brighton tourist attractions and activities for all the family, there's so much in store just waiting to be explored. You'll also find a world of beautiful Sussex countryside, castles, country houses, parks, forts and gardens just moments from the city too!
- Plenty of supermarkets within a 2 mile radius
- Fantastic shopping in Brighton city centre
- Numerous farmers’ and historic markets held monthly
- Good schools for all ages, ranging from pre-school right up to adult learning
- Easy access to the A23
- 1 hour by rail to Central London
- Healthcare services within walking distance
- Blue Flag beaches to enjoy
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.