Taylor Wimpey South West Thames - The Ridings, RH20
Prices from £475,000 to £575,000
Special Offers available
- Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
- Developer incentives - Taylor Wimpey's shared equity scheme Easystart makes buying your first home more affordable, and you own 100% of your home from day one. Here's how you could buy a new home for as little as 85% of the purchase price. You put down a 5% deposit. You secure an 80% mortgage. Taylor Wimpey lend you the other 15%, interest free for 10 years.
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Pulborough is a lovely place to set up home, with fantastic amenities and excellent transport links. The modern village is a wonderful community hosting everything you need for day to day living including shops, leisure facilities and of course a quintessential English pub.
You’ll never be short of ways to spend your leisure time in Pulborough. For lovers of the great outdoors, Pulborough Brooks, set in the sheltered Arun Valley within the South Downs National Park, offers lovely walks and beautiful surroundings to explore. Just over 2 miles away you’ll find the Chanctonbury Leisure Centre, with fantastic health, fitness and sporting facilities, while keen golfers have the choice of West Chiltington or West Sussex golf clubs.
You’ll be pleased to know that there are good local educational facilities for all ages within the area, ranging from primary right up to adult learning. Pulborough also benefits from excellent transport links, with direct access to major A-roads and the motorway network via the A29. The village is well served by local bus routes, and Pulborough Railway Station is approximately 1 mile from the development. For destinations further afield, London Gatwick is the nearest airport, approximately 29 miles away.
- Excellent local amenities in the village
- Local Supermarket just moments away
- Leisure centre less than 3 miles away
- Beautiful surroundings of the South Downs National Park
- 2 golf clubs in the area
- Educational facilities for all ages
- Direct access to major A-roads and the motorway network via the A29
- Platinum Collection of Homes just waiting for you to move into
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.