Taylor Wimpey Southern Counties - Lion Park, PO18
Prices from £305,000 to £345,000
Special Offer available
Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Located in the pretty semi-rural village of Hambrook, close to Nutbourne Station, Lion Park combines tranquility and rural charm with all the necessities of modern living. If you love the idea of peaceful village living but still crave convenient city connections, Lion Park may well be the destination for you.
- A post office and local stores in the village
- Primary and secondary schools within 5 miles
- Close proximity to the motorway network
- 25 miles from Southampton Airport
- Several pubs and restaurants within 500 yards
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.