Taylor Wimpey Southern Counties - The Chariots, SP11
Prices from £168,000 to £340,000
Augusta Park is part of a major regeneration programme that will bring new schools, colleges, entertainment venues and thousands of new homes to this already well-established and bustling Hampshire town. This is an area with its own rich history. Andover is the location of a major crossing point of two important Roman roads, the Portway from Winchester to Marlborough, and the Icknield Way, which runs past Augusta Park on its way between Salisbury and Silchester. The actual site of the crossroads is very close to the development, but excavations in 1970, while revealing many Roman remains, failed to find the exact location.
- Primary schools within walking distance and secondary schools just over a mile away
- Excellent transport links via road and rail
- Easy access to the attractive countryside
- Part of a major regeneration scheme
- 3 stunning showhomes to view
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.