Taylor Wimpey West Midlands - Saddlers Brook, WS4
Prices from £159,995 to £201,995
Special Offer available
Government Incentives available
- NewBuy - The Government backed NewBuy scheme makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in England. With NewBuy, you only need to put down 5% deposit to buy your dream new home. The scheme is available to both existing home owners and first time buyers.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Saddlers Brook is a select development of 3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in Rushall, Walsall. It offers an ideal mix of homes- perfect for first time Buyers and those needing space for growing families.
The development features the beautiful Ford Brook which runs through the centre of the development providing a tranquil setting and home for local wildlife. In addition, selected properties at Saddlers Brook benefit from an attractive waterfront aspect.
The new homes at Rushall provide an ideal family location close to Walsall town centre and with the Walsall Arboretum also nearby there is plenty to keep the family entertained inside and out.
- Popular development with only a handful of 3 & 4 bedroom homes available
- Selected properties have an attractive waterfront aspect
- Picturesque development with beautiful Ford Brook running through
- Close to all local facilities of Walsall including the Walsall Arboretum.
- Ideal for commuting into Birmingham Town Centre only 20 minutes away
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.