Taylor Wimpey West Scotland - Dunsmuir Park, KA3
Prices from £135,000 to £205,000
Special Offer available
Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- MI New Home - MI New Home is a Scottish Government backed scheme that makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in Scotland. With MI New Home, you only need to put down a 5% deposit to buy any new home in Scotland up to the value of £250,000. It is open to first time buyers and existing home owners.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Dunsmuir Park features a mix of modern family homes from our new Scottish Housetype collection, with 8 house types available in a choice of three or four bedroom styles, this development offers a wide variety of homes to suit a range of customers. There is something for everyone with our practical two and three bedroom semi-detached homes and luxurious four bedroom detached homes.
Every home is built to a high specification. We also offer our customers the opportunity to personalise their home with an exciting range of optional extras.
Come along and view our Chalmers and Geddes showhomes. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Short distance from M77 for easy commute to Glasgow or the coast
- Some of the best beaches and views easily accessable on the Ayrshire coast
- Over 16 schools, primary, secondary and Kilmarnock college in the area.
- Home to Kilmarnock F.C, oldest football club in Scotland
- Annanhill and Caprington golf courses near-by
- The town centre boasts a plentyful supply of high steet stores including Marks and Spencer, Boots, Burton Group and many more.
- Great transport network for access to many areas
- The galleon leisure centre has a 25m swimming pool, ice rink, squash courts and bowling green.
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.