Taylor Wimpey West Scotland - Stewarton, KA3
Prices from £149,995 to £237,000
Special Offer available
Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- MI New Home - MI New Home is a Scottish Government backed scheme that makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in Scotland. With MI New Home, you only need to put down a 5% deposit to buy any new home in Scotland up to the value of £250,000. It is open to first time buyers and existing home owners.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
Taylor Wimpey’s Annick Gardens is a development of 89 new homes in a variety of styles and sizes to appeal to a wide range of customers. It offers a choice of 3 bedroom semi detached homes, as well as 3 and 4 bedroom detached homes from Taylor Wimpey’s Scotland range. The standard specification at Annick Gardens includes - integrated appliances, wardrobes to bedroom 1, turf and fencing to rear garden. Come along and view our Fairbairn and Douglas showhomes at Annick Gardens. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Located in picturesque Stewarton and occupying an inviting rural setting.
- Close transport links to M77 motorway as well as excellent transport links with the local train station within walking distance.
- Local amenities including Sainsbury’s, local library, post office.
- Local medical and health centres nearby.
- Handy for Dean Castle in Kilmarnock.
- Mearns Cross and Silverburn Shopping Centre are only a car journey away.
- Local primary and secondary schools with a good reputation within the community and adjacent villages.
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.