Taylor Wimpey West Scotland - The Laurels, G75
Prices from £149,995 to £237,995
Special Offer available
Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- MI New Home - MI New Home is a Scottish Government backed scheme that makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in Scotland. With MI New Home, you only need to put down a 5% deposit to buy any new home in Scotland up to the value of £250,000. It is open to first time buyers and existing home owners.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
The Laurels is a development of 3 bedroom semi detached and detached, and 4 and 5 bedroom detached new homes in the thriving town of East Kilbride, just 8 miles from Glasgow. There's an incredible variety of sports and entertainment facilities in the area, plus wonderful surrounding countryside for your days off. Excellent road and rail links put you within easy reach of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Located just 8 miles from the heart of Glasgow, East Kilbride is a thriving town where old and new sit happily side by side. There’s East Kilbride Village for instance where traditional shops and speciality stores mingle with restaurants and pubs – while the town centre itself is about to benefit from a multi-million pound redevelopment to create a shopping and leisure environment.
There are sports and entertainment facilities galore including an exciting Arts Centre and clubs that cater for a huge range of activities, from pipe bands to ten pin bowling. East Kilbride Shopping Centre has a huge selection of shops/eateries and an indoor ice rink.
- Benefits from a good transport infrastructure with M8 and M74 nearby.
- Regular train services to Glasgow.
- A good mix of house types.
- Shops nearby.
- Nice walks.
- Large shopping centre nearby.
- Plenty of bus services.
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.