Taylor Wimpey Yorkshire - The Lavenders, S64
The Lavenders is a stylish development of homes in Mexborough.
Offering a range of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, in apartment, townhouse, semi detached and detached styles, there is something for small & large families alike.
Found on the outskirts of Mexborough, the combination of beautifully designed homes in this excellent location between town centre amenities and picturesque countryside, makes The Lavenders an ideal choice for your next move.
Click here to email The Lavenders
- Located in Mexborough
- Range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Local amenities such as convenience stores, supermarkets, post office and high street shops just minutes away
- Several nearby primary and secondary schools
- Frenchgate Shopping Centre in nearby Doncaster offers range of shops
- Sheffield’s Meadowhall shopping centre is just a short journey away
- Trans Pennine trail passes just by the development
- Denaby nature reserve is perfect for nature lovers
- M1, M18 and A1 all easily accessible
- Mexborough train station runs regular services to Sheffield and Doncaster
- Robin Hood International Airport is less than 15 miles away
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.