This property boasts a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN which comes complete with oven, hob and hood and spaces for other appliances including a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen is further enhanced by a storage cupboard. Also on the ground floor is a CLOAKROOM, large living room and an additional room that could be used as either a dining room or a study.
The first floor accommodation features a fantastic master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, whilst two further bedrooms and a bathroom are provided. With the second bedroom benefiting from a storage cupboard.
Detached house from £219,995
3 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
Dining Room, Living Room
Bedroom 2.26 x 2.96 metres, 7'5'' x 9'9''
Bedroom 2.02 x 3.35 metres, 6'8'' x 11'0''
Master Bedroom 3.15 x 3.97 metres, 10'4'' x 13'0''- En-suite shower
Dining Room 2.39 x 2.79 metres, 7'10'' x 9'2''
Kitchen 2.51 x 4.29 metres, 8'3'' x 14'1''
Willow Place is set in a quiet, tranquil location on the outskirts of the town.
This development offers a range of homes suitable for everyone from 2 bedroom coach houses, through a selection of 3 bedroom homes, up to a range of 4 bedroom detached homes.
About the area
Willow Place is situated within an area of designated conservation and natural beauty with its own wetland area and pond, on the edge of our superb development.
With the peace and tranquility of the countryside on your doorstep combined with excellent road links, Willow Place is a great place to live.
An appealing development situated in a beautiful setting on the outskirts of Glastonbury, a town steeped in local history, with excellent road links and local amenities close by.
It is a private low density development with a mixture of homes each having its own unique features.
Upon visiting the development you will find that there is plenty of open space, a stunning conservation area and wetlands plus a forthcoming fully equipped play area.
On your arrival you will be met by our friendly experienced sales team dedicated to finding the right home for you.
Taylor Wimpey homes are renowned for their high standard of build quality. We are regular winners of NHBC Quality Awards. Our homes are expertly designed to provide an efficient layout of floor space, giving great value for money. Our selection of options and extras gives you a great opportunity to personalise your new home.
Glastonbury has excellent nursery, primary schools and secondary education.
Somerset is a great County to explore and there are plenty of opportunities for exciting and lively days out. Whether you wish to indulge in a little retail therapy or up the pace with mountain biking, caving, rock climbing and hiking – the County offers a fantastic range of activities from which to choose.
Glastonbury is a special ancient market town, boasting many different and interesting shops and just down the road is Street, one of Europe’s largest villages. Here you’ll find the delightful River Brue and the Polden Hills.
From the M5
• Leaving the M5 at junction 23, take A39 towards Street, Glastonbury and Wells.
• Go straight over the first roundabout passing Clarks Village on the right and at the second roundabout, continue straight over.
• At the third roundabout bear left and when you reach the fourth and fifth roundabouts continue straight over.
• At the sixth roundabout take the second exit onto the Wells Road.
• The development is on your right-hand side.
• Travel on the A37 and then the A39 Bristol Road towards Wells and continue on this road through Wells.
• Turn left onto the A39 Strawberry Way and continue on A39 Glastonbury Road heading towards Glastonbury for approximately 4 miles.
• At the roundabout take the first exit onto Wells Road and the development is immediately on the right-hand side.