This property is ideal for the small family unit or first time buyer market, offering spacious living and 3 bedrooms.
This home has a well planned kitchen for the budding chef with space for a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
At the rear is a spacious lounge/diner with access onto the garden which has a separate rear access. There is also a generous sized cupboard for storage.
The upstairs offers a master bedroom with en-suite shower, and a well appointed family bathroom. There is another double bedroom and a single bedroom.
View the Virtual Tour of one of our beautiful Chichester show homes.
Bedroom 2.82 x 3.04 metres, 9'3'' x 9'11''
Bedroom 2.00 x 2.06 metres, 6'6'' x 6'9''
Master Bedroom 2.82 x 3.64 metres, 9'3'' x 11'11''- En-suite shower
Kitchen 2.65 x 3.27 metres, 8'8'' x 10'8''
Living/Dining Room 4.25 x 4.90 metres, 13'11'' x 16'0''
Willow Place is set in a quiet, tranquil location on the outskirts of the town.
This development offers a range of homes suitable for everyone from 2 bedroom coach houses, through a selection of 3 bedroom homes, up to a range of 4 bedroom detached homes.
About the area
Willow Place is situated within an area of designated conservation and natural beauty with its own wetland area and pond, on the edge of our superb development.
With the peace and tranquility of the countryside on your doorstep combined with excellent road links, Willow Place is a great place to live.
An appealing development situated in a beautiful setting on the outskirts of Glastonbury, a town steeped in local history, with excellent road links and local amenities close by.
It is a private low density development with a mixture of homes each having its own unique features.
Upon visiting the development you will find that there is plenty of open space, a stunning conservation area and wetlands plus a forthcoming fully equipped play area.
On your arrival you will be met by our friendly experienced sales team dedicated to finding the right home for you.
Taylor Wimpey homes are renowned for their high standard of build quality. We are regular winners of NHBC Quality Awards. Our homes are expertly designed to provide an efficient layout of floor space, giving great value for money. Our selection of options and extras gives you a great opportunity to personalise your new home.
Glastonbury has excellent nursery, primary schools and secondary education.
Somerset is a great County to explore and there are plenty of opportunities for exciting and lively days out. Whether you wish to indulge in a little retail therapy or up the pace with mountain biking, caving, rock climbing and hiking – the County offers a fantastic range of activities from which to choose.
Glastonbury is a special ancient market town, boasting many different and interesting shops and just down the road is Street, one of Europe’s largest villages. Here you’ll find the delightful River Brue and the Polden Hills.
From the M5
• Leaving the M5 at junction 23, take A39 towards Street, Glastonbury and Wells.
• Go straight over the first roundabout passing Clarks Village on the right and at the second roundabout, continue straight over.
• At the third roundabout bear left and when you reach the fourth and fifth roundabouts continue straight over.
• At the sixth roundabout take the second exit onto the Wells Road.
• The development is on your right-hand side.
• Travel on the A37 and then the A39 Bristol Road towards Wells and continue on this road through Wells.
• Turn left onto the A39 Strawberry Way and continue on A39 Glastonbury Road heading towards Glastonbury for approximately 4 miles.
• At the roundabout take the first exit onto Wells Road and the development is immediately on the right-hand side.