Four bedroom detached house with lounge, study/dining, en-suite and double garage.
Kitchen and utility room*
- The kitchen is equipped with fitted units, by Omega.
- Stainless-steel appliances by AEG, including a multifunction electric oven, electric or gas hob, extractor hood and splash-back.
- Stainless-steel 1½ bowl sink, with brushed steel tap in kitchen.
- Stainless-steel single bowl sink and chrome taps in utility room*.
- Built-in dishwasher and integrated Zanussi fridge-freezer*.
Bathroom, en suite* and cloakroom
- Classic white sanitaryware by Twyford, with complementary taps in chrome.
- Surface-mounted thermostatic shower to en suite and bathroom.
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathroom, en suite and cloakroom*.
Decoration and finish
- Magnolia emulsion to walls and white emulsion to ceilings.
- White gloss to all woodwork.
- Moulded six-panel white internal doors.
- Plaster coving to lounge, dining room* and master bedroom.
Peace of mind
- Each home will be issued with a 10-year LABC New Home Warranty on completion.
- An approved hard-wired security alarm system is provided to all properties.
||3.43m x 4.75m
||11'3" x 15'7"
||3.43m x 3.88m
||11'3" x 12'9"
||4.10m x 2.95m
||13'6" x 9'8"
||2.48m x 2.38m
||8'2" x 7'10"
||2.10m x 1.65m
||6'11" x 5'5"
||4.15m x 3.35m
||13'7" x 11'0"
||3.68m x 4.15m
||12'1" x 13'7"
||3.23m x 3.03m
||10'7" x 9'11"
||1.98m x 2.70m
||6'6" x 8'10"
||1.80m x 3.03m
||5'11" x 9'11"
||2.05m x 1.90m
||6'9" x 6'3"
Whatever you’re looking for in a brandnew home, you’re bound to find it at Beaurepaire at Alton Manor, in the charming market town of Belper.
Nestled on the edge of the Peak District, Belper is perfectly situated. With unspoilt natural beauty on the doorstep and a wealth of local amenities available, it’s no wonder that this thriving market town is a popular place to call home.
Beaurepaire at Alton Manor couldn’t be better located to access the county’s capital city, Derby. For travelling further afield, the nearby A6 and A38 offer convenient links to the UK’s road network, while Derby boasts a mainline railway station, with direct routes to London St Pancras.