SmartNewHomes

Barratt Homes is giving first time buyers a helping hand at its Kensington Gardens development.

  • By

  • First time buyers in the West Midlands have been urged to take a look at Barratt Homes' development in Tyseley.

    Barratt's Dream Start offer is currently open on the new homes available in the Kensington Gardens development. It allows buyers to move in for just 75 per cent of the asking price, with the remaining 25 per cent funded by a deferred Barratt loan.

    Lisa Thacker, sales manager at Barratt in the West Midlands, said the Bromwich apartment style is ideal for first time buyers seeking affordable homes.

    "First time buyers can be forgiven that buying a new home is expensive but we want to change that perception and prove to purchasers that buying could be cheaper than renting," she said.

    Some information contained herein may have changed since it was first published. SmartNewHomes strongly advises you to seek current legal and/or financial advice from a qualified professional.

    * DISQUS *
    comments powered by Disqus