SmartNewHomes

First time buyers are being given a helping hand onto the property ladder in Bedfordshire.

  • By

  • First time buyers can access the HomeStart scheme at Bloor Homes' Ampthill Heights development in Bedfordshire.

    Through the initiative, buyers can purchase a new home at the development for just 90 per cent of its market value.

    Under the scheme, buyers finance 90 per cent of the property and then have 10 years to pay the remaining 10 per cent of the purchase price. It enables first time buyers to secure a property with a smaller deposit while owning 100 per cent of the home.

    The development, located in the market town of Ampthill, offers a range of three, four and five bedroom houses.

    Vanessa Macnee, sales director of Bloor Homes, said that the desirable location is proving a "real hit" with buyers.

    Ampthill Heights is near to Flitwick and Milbrook railway stations, which offer good rail links to Bedford, Milton Keynes and London St Pancras.ADNFCR-1100-ID-801367282-ADNFCR

    Some information contained herein may have changed since it was first published. SmartNewHomes strongly advises you to seek current legal and/or financial advice from a qualified professional. 

    * DISQUS *
    comments powered by Disqus