SmartNewHomes

The house builder is offering a range of new apartments in south London.

  • By

  • Buyers in south London now have a range of apartments to choose from at Taylor Wimpey's Scholars Court development.

    First time buyers also have the opportunity to access the Government-backed NewBuy scheme, which means they can access a 95 per cent mortgage, leaving just 5 per cent needed for a deposit.

    Jason Stokes, regional sales and marketing director for Taylor Wimpey, said that demand for the new properties in Anerley are showing no sign of slowing down.

    "Individuals, couples and growing families are finding this development offers them the perfect opportunity to enjoy life in a peaceful residential area with excellent links to central London."

    Scholars Court provides a host of amenities and an escape from the hustle and bustle of the capital, while offering simple access to the city via the extension to the east London tube line.

    The Crystal Palace National Sports Centre, which has recently benefited from £20m investment, is also nearby and offers a host of sports facilities.ADNFCR-1100-ID-801382686-ADNFCR

    For the latest incentives, click here.

    Some information contained herein may have changed since it was first published. SmartNewHomes strongly advises you to seek current legal and/or financial advice from a qualified professional.

    * DISQUS *
    comments powered by Disqus