SmartNewHomes

Housing developer Keepmoat has unveiled the first new homes for sale at its Trinity South development in South Shields.

  • By

  • The new homes are now released for sale off-plan and include a mix of two and three bedroom homes in a range of styles and housetypes that are ideal for first time buyers, families and professionals.

    The development will comprise 222 new homes on the former Circatex factory site located at the southern half of Frederick Street in South Shields.

    Each home will be built to Lifetime Homes compliance standards, which means they incorporate 16 design criteria that adds to the comfort and convenience of the home and supports the changing needs of individuals and families at different stages of life.

    Lifetime Homes are all about flexibility and adaptability and are designed to create and encourage better living environments for everyone. From raising small children to coping with illness or dealing with reduced mobility in later life, Lifetime Homes make the ups and downs of daily living easier to manage.

    Sales are expected to be popular with three different house types to choose from and financial assistance available through the Government's Help to Buy scheme.

    Prices range from £94,396 for a two bedroom home to £123,996 for a three bedroom home on the Help to Buy scheme. The scheme offers buyers who have saved a 5 per cent deposit the chance to take advantage of a five year interest free loan covering 20 per cent of the value of the property. The remaining 75 per cent of the property's value will be funded through a mortgage, which Keepmoat can help buyers to arrange.

    The two bedroom Dee is a perfect home for first time buyers looking to get a foot onto the property ladder. Available from £94,396 on the Help to Buy scheme, the home features an entrance hall, WC, lounge and kitchen on the ground floor and two bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs.

    Available from £108,796 also on the Help to Buy scheme, the three bedroom Avon may appeal to families. On the ground floor, this modern new home includes entrance hallway, WC, separate kitchen/diner and spacious lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden. The first floor includes three bedrooms and a family bathroom.

    Alternatively, for buyers looking for more space, the two and a half storey Esk, which is available from £123,996 on the Help to Buy scheme, is ideal. It includes a spacious kitchen/diner, lounge and WC on the ground floor, two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor and a large master bedroom and ensuite bathroom on the second floor.

    Christine Harrison, sales director for Keepmoat in the north east, said: "This is an exciting new development in the heart of South Shields and we are pleased to unveil the first new homes for sale.

    "These Lifetime Homes boast spacious rooms and are suitable for wheelchair users or if homeowners require it in the future, walls that can easily be removed to create new doorways.

    "With three different house types to choose from and affordable prices through the Help to Buy scheme, now is a great time to buy a new home at Trinity South."

    The nearby town centre offers a wide choice of high street shops, restaurants and cafes. Trinity South is also located less than 10 miles away from Newcastle city centre and only 12 miles from the MetroCentre. The seafront with all of its attractions is only two miles from the development.

    For the latest incentives, click here.

    Some information contained herein may have changed since it was first published. SmartNewHomes strongly advises you to seek current legal and/or financial advice from a qualified professional.

    * DISQUS *
    comments powered by Disqus