What were the most popular properties on SmartNewHomes in April? Asking prices range from £108,796 to £2,375,000 and locations vary from Gloucester to Doncaster.
1. Four bedroom detached house in Weavers Mead, Harborough Road, Desborough, Northamptonshire, for £254,995
Topping the list is this modern but homely double fronted house in Desborough. The house sits in a fantastic location for commuters as both Kettering and Market Harborough are within a 15 minute drive, while Northampton is half an hour away.
Available via Bellway - Weavers Mead
2. Four bedroom semi-detached house in Churchdown Lane, Hucclecote, Gloucester, for £259,995
This four bedroom family home is spread out across three floors giving the whole family space to spread out. The top floor is dedicated to the master bedroom with its ensuite bathroom and dressing area making it the perfect spot for some rest and relaxation.
Available via Barratt Homes - Mayfield Place
3. Five bedroom detached house in St Denys Gate, Cefn Mably Road, Lisvane, Cardiff, for £774,995
There is tons of space to entertain in this family home, with a separate living room and dining room as well as an open plan kitchen-breakfast-family room. It boasts five double bedrooms, so there won’t be any arguments about who gets stuck with the single.
Available via Redrow - St Denys Gate
4. Two bedroom terraced house in Cheriton Close, Connah's Quay, Deeside, for sale £129,995
First-time buyers are unlikely to find a more ideal home than this stylish new build. Perks include two double bedrooms, French doors in the living-dining room and a double parking space. The house is also less than half an hour from Chester and under 45 minutes from Liverpool.
Available via David Wilson Homes - Wepre Green
5. Three bedroom mews house in Rylance Street, Beswick, Manchester, for £184,500
A stone’s throw from the heart of Manchester is this chic three bedroom mews home, which is available through the Government’s Help to Buy scheme. The house comes with oodles of great features as standard, such as an integrated Bosch fan assisted oven and ceramic hob as well as an integrated fridge freezer and washing machine.
Available via Lovell - The Way
6. Three bedroom flat in Wandsworth Road, London, for £2,375,000
In the capital, this luxurious flat comes with the rare London perk of outside space in the form of a massive terrace and two balconies. The new owners will also have the use of a private fitness suite and a 24-hour concierge.
Available via Barratt London - Nine Elms Point
7. Three bedroom semi-detached house in Harbour Village, Off Amounderness Way, Fleetwood, for £164,995
While this house looks like a 1930s built family home from the outside, on the inside it is completely modern. The open plan kitchen and dining room with patio doors leading out the rear garden is the perfect spot to bring the family together for a meal.
Available via Redrow - Harbour Village
8. Four bedroom detached house in Quarry Lane, Branton, Doncaster, for £295,995
This detached family home is perfectly equipped for handling everything modern life can throw at it. Handy features include a utility room to keep all the washing out of sight and a separate study that makes working from home a doddle.
Available via David Wilson Homes - Woodlands Walk
9. Three bedroom property in Spring Bank West, Hull, for £108,796
For those that could do with a boost in getting onto the property ladder, this trendy home is ideal as it is available through help to buy and is below the Stamp Duty threshold. The house is close to a range of facilities including schools, food stores and sports clubs.
Available via Keepmoat - Scholars Gate
10. Three bedroom semi-detached house Bedgebury Place, Kents Hill, Milton Keynes, for £259,995
Our final property is this enticing three bedroom house, which benefits from double glazing, a private garden and off-street parking. The Kingston Centre is only a short walk away and provides a variety of restaurants and shops.
Available via Bellway - Bedgebury Place