What were the most viewed properties on SmartNewHomes this month? Prices vary from £41,250 up to £457,500.
1. Two bedroom terraced house in Sutton Road, Langley, Maidstone, for £185,500
First-time buyers can sit back and enjoy a stress-free life in this brick terraced house. The property comes with a two year Taylor Wimpey warranty as well as a 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy.
Available via Taylor Wimpey South East - Langley Park
2. Three bedroom terraced house in Purton Road, Purton, Swindon, for£230,000
Families will enjoy this practically-designed house outside Swindon. The kitchen-diner is perfect for being able to keep an eye on the children while cooking dinner, while parents will appreciate the retreat of the master bedroom’s ensuite shower room.
Available via Taylor Wimpey Bristol - West Point at Ridgeway Farm
3. Three bedroom terraced house in Strawberry Fields, Fielders Drive, off Beeby Road, Leicestershire, shared ownership for £41,250
Get a foot on the property ladder by buying a shared ownership home. This house offers the best of both worlds as it sits in a traditional village, but is less than 15 minutes drive from the centre of Leicester. Perks of the property include allocated parking, a turfed garden and white goods.
Available via Midland Heart - Strawberry Fields
4. One bedroom flat in Kew Bridge Road, London, shared ownership for £77,500
This flat sits right by the River Thames between Kew Village and Chiswick. Nearby train stations Kew Bridge and Gunnersbury provide easy access into the City and West End - making it a perfect pad for a young professional.
Available via Catalyst Housing - The Waterfront Apartments
5. One bedroom flat in Greenwich Square, 100 Vanbrugh Hill, Greenwich, shared ownership for £76,250
Each flat in this stylish development comes with its own balcony or terrace, video phone entry and walnut laminate flooring. To be eligible to purchase the flat, you must live or work in Greenwich, Southwark, Bexley, Bromley or Lewisham. The development is also available to those living in social housing and MoD personnel.
Available via L&Q @ Greenwich Square
6. Three bedroom flat in Adelphi Street, Salford, for £134,995
Fitness fanatics will love this flat, which benefits from an on-site gym as well as secure bicycle storage. The apartments sit on the River Irwell in a fantastic location between Salford and Manchester city centres.
Available via Knight Knox International
7. Three bedroom semi-detached house in The Avenues Ngv, Off Broad Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, for £129,000
For those who are keen to buy their own home but are struggling to put together a big deposit, this house is perfect as it is available through the Government’s Help to Buy scheme. Other bonuses include a chic kitchen-diner with French doors, three good sized bedrooms and easy access into Liverpool city centre just 4.5 miles away.
Available via Countryside - NGV
8. Four bedroom detached house in Lodge Lane, Aviemore, for £457,500
Take in the natural beauty of the Cairngorms National Park from the comfort of this villa, which could be a fantastic second home or holiday let. The property boasts a designer fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a wood burning stove in the lounge and built-in wardrobes in all of the bedrooms.
Available via Tulloch Homes - High Burnside
9. One bedroom flat in City Park West, Victoria Road, Chelmsford, shared ownership for £46,250
At the heart of this flat is the designer kitchen with integrated stainless steel appliances and granite worktops. The flat sits in the centre of Chelmsford and is seconds away from the train station, shops and buzzing nightlife.
Available via Genesis - City Park West
10. Three bedroom end terrace house in Blossom Park, Hoo St Werburgh, for £209,995
This modern family home offers open plan living accommodation with trendy design. There is a variety of options for purchasing this property, including Help to Buy, Part Exchange and Express Mover schemes.
Available via Bellway - Blossom Park