What were the most viewed properties on SmartNewHomes this month? Prices range from £71,996 up to £830,000.
1. Two bedroom flat in Pastoral Way, Brentwood, Essex, for £475,000
Young professional couples will be drawn to this unique flat. It is located just a short walk to Brentwood station, which will be on the Crossrail route when it opens in 2018. The flat is part of a Grade II listed Victorian hospital that dates back to 1853 and contains features such as exposed brick work and beams.
Available via City & Country – The Galleries
2. Five bedroom detached house in Harlow Moor Road, Harrogate, for £830,000
Families will struggle to find another home that offers the sheer amount of space that this house does. It boasts five bedrooms and an equal number of bathrooms, as well as a huge open plan kitchen-dining room with French doors that open onto the garden – perfect for the children to enjoy in the summer.
Available via MillerHomes – Harlow One
3. Three bedroom terraced house in George Stephenson Boulevard, Stockton-On-Tees, for £71,996
First-time buyers can receive a helping hand from the Government’s Help to Buy scheme with this modern terraced house. The property also benefits from being close to schools, health facilities and supermarkets, while Middlesbrough is only five miles away.
Available via Keepmoat – Meadow Rise
4. Four bedroom semi-detached house in Barden Lane, Daneshouse, Burnley, for £129,995
In Burnley, this yellow themed family home is on the market for less than £130,000. Perks include a contemporary fitted kitchen with an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan included as standard, while the master bedroom contains its own private ensuite bathroom.
Available via Gleeson – Barden Clough
5. Three bedroom terraced house in Westminster Road, Kirkdale, Liverpool, for £119,995
This three bedroom house is ideal for a young couple looking to start a family while working in Liverpool. The house comes with the advantage of its own parking space, as well as being close to several train stations making access into the city easy.
Available via David Wilson Home – Claremont Gardens
6. One bedroom flat in Kew Bridge Road, London, 25 per cent share for £77,500
This shared ownership flat on the banks of the River Thames could be the perfect pad for a young professional. The apartment is a stone’s throw from Kew Bridge station, where trains only take half an hour to Waterloo.
Available via Catalyst Housing - The Waterfront Apartments
7. Three bedroom terraced house in Harlow Terrace, Retford, for £132,995
This terraced house is ideal for a family looking for a newly-built home in a thriving community. The bustling town of Retford offers a selection of schools, regular markets, cafes and restaurants. Commuters are also only a 45 minute train ride to Sheffield or a 33 minute drive from Lincoln.
Available via Barratt – Bridon Place
8. Three bedroom flat in Adelphi Street, Salford, for £134,995
Sat between Salford and Manchester city centre, this riverside apartment offers the best of city living. The new owner will have use of a residential gym and cycle storage, as well as free range of the communal landscaped gardens.
Available via Knight Knox International
9. Three bedroom terraced house in Honeyford Close, Plymouth, 40 per cent share for £82,000
This mid terraced house is available through a shared ownership scheme, with £82,000 equating to a 40 per cent share. The interior of the house is a blank canvas, leaving the new owner with the opportunity to put their own stamp on the place.
Available via Westward Housing - Tavistock Road
10. One bedroom flat in Waterloo House, Mayfield Road, Walton-On-Thames, Surrey, 50 per cent share for £120,000
Our final property is another shared ownership home, which sits in the leafy suburb of Walton-On-Thames. The contemporary flat has been decorated to a high standard, while the development also has the perk of 24 hour access to cycle storage.
Available via Thames Valley Housing Association – Waterloo House