London Square Chigwell GardensThe Westcroft - Plot 10 - £1,580,000Approx. 2854 sq.ft.
Ready to move into this July, The Westcroft is an elegant five bedroom home with spacious living areas and flexible family living accommodation with every comfort a luxurious family home requires. Located at the back of London Square Chigwell Village this property enjoys views across Grange Park.Kitchen/Dinning/Family Room
The Living Room
- Cleverly designed to separate the generous space into food preparation, eating & relaxation areas
- Kitchen by award-winning SieMatic with breakfast bar
- Fully fitted with integrated Siemens appliances including a fridge/freezer, single oven, compact microwave oven, warming drawer, dishwasher & hob
- Additional utility room with sink off the kitchen
The Master Suite
- Beautiful bay window
- Feature fireplace
- Large double doors to enter
The Extra Details
- Exquisite walk in dressing room with fitted wardrobes
- Bay window
- Four piece ensuite
Speak to our Sales Executive or visit our Sales Suite to learn more about this exciting new home.
- White architraves and skirting with solid single panelled internal doors
- Timber flooring to entrance hall and living areas
- Carpets to bedrooms and tiling to bathrooms
- Electronic double garage
- Climate is simply controlled with a whole house ventilation system and underfloor heating throughout
- Two yea London Square warranty with Customer Service team on hand
Sales Suite Open Daily
Monday - Saturday 10am-6pm
Sunday 11am - 5pmChigwell Grange, High Road, Chigwell, Essex, IG7 6BFDevelopment
Welcome to London Square Chigwell Village, located within the highly sought after Epping Forest's Golden Triangle. Set behind a private gated entrance, it offers stylish, contemporary living in a relaxed landscaped setting, all within walking distance of the cosmopolitan amenities of Chigwell.
London Square's reputation for developing award-winning homes in some of London's most desirable locations is exemplified in Chigwell Village. Each of the exclusive four and five bedroom homes feature high end specification throughout and have large, well appointed interiors that maximise space and light.
The picturesque Chigwell town has a, tranquil, village feel visible in traditional local pubs, the surrounding woodland and Tudor beams. Yet it is also buzzing centre with fashionable shopping, acclaimed restaurants and world class sport and leisure facilities.
The region is served by a number of excellent schools, and has enviable transport links. With easy access to the M11 and North Circular, and two train stations and the London Underground Central Line close by, visiting the capital or a trip into the English countryside is both simple and swift.Photography depicts house type. Images depict The Kensington Show Home. *Travel times sourced from National Rail Enquiries and Google Maps. Prices are correct from June 2019