Austin hall & asquith house student accommodation
Standing side by side, Austin Hall and Asquith House are purpose built, off-plan developments comprising of a total of 298 en-suite bedrooms and studios over six levels.
Austin Hall has 114 en-suite bedrooms and 28 studios and Asquith House has 128 en-suite bedrooms and 28 studios. All student bedrooms are arranged in apartments of four and six bedrooms, each sharing a communal area complete with kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Situated on Servia Road in a prominent student hotspot, the site is a convenient five minute walk to The University of Leeds and Leeds Metropolitan University campuses and just a ten minute walk into the city centre.
Being so close to both main university campuses, students will benefit from living and studying within a thriving student hub with an abundance of cafes, bars, restaurants and shops.
Austin Hall and Asquith House are certainly the ideal base for students to live and enjoy the best of student living.
* Assured net yield of 8% for 3 years*
* 298 student bedrooms over 2 blocks
* Completion due Spring 2017
* Quality furniture and fittings
* On-site laundry facilities
* Fantastic Leeds location near to all 3 Universities
availbility - Completion is due imminently with only a few units remaining.
unit 101 from £56,800
unit 114 from £56,800
unit 119 from £78,745
unit 305 from £74,995
unit 320 from £52,995
unit 505 from £74,995
unit 617 from £57,995
unit 807 from £52,995
unit 109 from £56,995
* Complete a Reservation Agreement and pay a reservation fee of £3,000 to reserve your apartment and car parking space.
* Upon exchange pay 50% (less the reservation fee)
* A stage payment of 30% and a final payment of 20% on completion.
The lease is 999 years and the ground rent is £500 per annum.