2 bedroom mobile/park home for sale
Beach Road, Kessingland, Lowestoft NR33
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1502 392913 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Park Home
- Beach Front Holiday Park
- 2 Bedrooms
- En-suite & Seperate Shower Room
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
Lounge/kitchen/diner 22' x 11' 9" ( 6.71m x 3.58m )
With UPVC double glazed windows to the front, rear and side. Fitted with an electric fire place, 2 sets of wall lightws and a radiator. Open plan with carpet/vinyl flooring.
Fitted with a range of wall and base cabinets with work surfaces and stainless steel sink/drainer. With an electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, integral fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" Plus Recess x 9' ( 2.95m Plus Recess x 2.74m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. With built in wardrobes, radiator, tv point and fitted carpet flooring.
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 5' 8" ( 2.57m x 1.73m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with wardrobes, radiator and carpet flooring.
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and towel radiator. Vinyl flooring.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Oulton Broad South
Oulton Broad North
Norwich International Airport
London Southend Airport
London Stansted Airport
Southwold Ferry Landing
Walberswick Ferry Landing
Reedham Ferry South
View all schools in Waveney
Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy
The Old School
Carlton Colville Primary School
East Norfolk Sixth Form College
Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form Free School
The Everitt Academy
Note: Distances are straight line measurements
Local info for Waveney
About the neighbours in NR33
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by SmartNewHomes to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. SmartNewHomes does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Beach Road new homes for sale