- Kitchen / Dining (4904mm x 2766mm (16'1'' x 9'0''))
- Lounge (3025mm x 5269mm (9'11'' x 17'3''))
- Utility (1963mm x 1592mm (6'5'' x 5'2''))
- Wc (1963mm x 1105mm (6'5'' x 3'7''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4140mm x 4342mm (13'6'' x 14'2''))
- Ensuite 1 (1954mm x 2182mm (6'4'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2727mm x 5133mm (8'11'' x 16'10''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2324mm x 3674mm (7'7'' x 12'0''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2323mm x 2895mm (7'7'' x 9'5''))
- Bathroom (2115mm x 1672mm (6'11'' x 5'5''))
About Riverside Quarter
Reserve now, and you could move to A new home in aberdeen in time for Christmas.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes from Aberdeen city centre, this popular development has something for everyone with a range of 2,3 & 4 bedroom apartments, homes and townhouses.
Whether you're a first time buyer, growing family or are looking to downsize, Riverside Quarter will be a great place to call home.
Live at Riverside Quarter means you can live on a contemporary development whilst being surrounded by local industrial landmarks. The beautiful setting of the River Don with its walks is great for family weekends out with plenty for the kids to spot like old ruins and castles.
Riverside Quarter is situated in a great location for both city centre shopping and local facilities. It's a short distance from both the Bridge of Don which is home to the usual brand names including Tesco and Bannatyne's Fitness Centre. There's a swimming pool, local schools, eateries, doctors and a number of local shops to choose from.
Ideally located for getting in and out of the city centre with good bus links nearby, Muggiemoss is ideally situated for everything you need. Being a short distance away from Dyce makes it handy for the local oil and gas sectors and you can just as easily be on the road heading out to Inverurie and Elgin.
Monday 12.30pm to 5.30pm and Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.