The Dewar Semi Detached** Carpet/Vinyl included **
• 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
• Paviour Driveway
• Stylish Fitted Kitchen By Symphony
• Integrated Fridge/freezer
• Utility Store
• Master Bedroom Has Fitted Wardrobe
• Master Bedroom En-suite
• Kohler Sanitary Ware & Fittings
• Zoned Heating
• French Doors Lead To Rear Garden
• External Tap
This very stylish 3 bedroom home is equally ideal for the discerning first time buyers, young families and for those looking to downsize from larger properties.
The ground floor offers a very practical and modern layout with its generous hallway, cloaks and separate utility store. The lounge is open to the dining room which is adjacent to a beautifully fitted kitchen by symphony. The kitchen features a stainless steel gas hob, multifunction oven, cooker hood and integrated fridge/freezer. The dining area has the added benefit of french doors leading to the rear garden of the fabulous property.
Upstairs there are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom has the luxury of its own en-suite facility and fully fitted wardrobes.Lochside Grange
Lochside Grange is a brand new Lovell Homes development of two, three, four, and five bedroom houses, located in the coastal town of Kinghorn.
Our development is close to local beauty spot of Kinghorn Loch, within the heart of this popular village, being a short walk from the foreshore of both Kinghorn Beach and Pettycur Bay. Also near to local railway station and within the catchment of Kinghorn Primary School, with the leisure centre and golf course close by.Reasons to Buy at Lochside Grange
- Fantastic beaches ideal for a summer’s day within a picturesque town.
- Local to Wildlife Conservation Area
- Four mile drive to Kirkcaldy for the Mercat Shopping Centre
- Kinghorn Loch is the perfect location for water sports.
- The town’s primary school is within a mile of your new home, with the nearest secondary school located in Kirkcaldy.